Best way to recycle a tin can

Hi Everyone,

Here I am again with my new upcycling project.

Last week I found a tin can in my kitchen and I realised yay!!!! I got something to upcycle. :)

And I made a holder for my brushes.


I am using this as a brush holder. However, you can use it as a pen holder or as a planter as well.

Materials I have used: 1. An old tin can 2. Acrylic primer or you can also use gesso. (I use asian paint wall primer for my project. I had purchased it from a hardware store). 3. Any designer thread (I had got golden thread from a stationary shop) 4. Tissue paper 5. Acrylic colours (I have used Fevicryl prussian blue and white colour) 6. Silver Metallic colour (I have used Wonder Gold metallic paint, I got this from a hardware store) 7. Decoupage napkin of your choice(I had purchased the deciupage napkins from itsybitsy.in) 8. Decoupage glue (I had purchased the glue from itsybitsy store) Crafting tools I have used: 1. Brush

Step by step picture tutorial is as below:










The full video tutorial is available in my youtube channel:

Below is link for video tutorial. If you like the video, please subscribe to my channel. :)


If you dont have a decoupage napkin, alternatively, you can use your favourite paper cutting from any magazine. You can chose any of your favourite colour combination for this project. While tracing the design, you can have a free hand trace. You can use the kitchen tissue papers for this project. This is a very easy DIY project that you can try at home.

Please let me know in case of any questions on the project.

You can connect to me on: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jennypennydiy/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/JennyPennyDIY1 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jennypennydiy/ emailId : you can drop questions : jennypennydiy@gmail.com Happy Crafting :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to reuse old she box

Easy Texture making|Texture making techniques

Beautiful bottle Decoration|Pattern Making|Texture Making|Antique look|Vintage look|Wine Bottle