Easy Texture making|Texture making techniques

Hi Guys,

I am going to share my texture canvas painting today. I love different texture making techniques and I thoroughly enjoyed making this.

Here is the completed picture of my canvas.



   
Here are the pictures of step by step procedure.


1. I first had applied white gesso on a 12 by 16 stretched canvas


2. Once Gesso was dried, I make some textures on the canvas using texture paste, aluminium foil, tissue paper, a plastic bag container (fruit bag), some shells that I made out of airdry clay, glass beads.



3. Once the textures were dried, I applied first layer of acrylic colour. I added a lot of water to the acrylic colours.



4. Once the first layer of acrylic was dried, I applied the second layer of acrylic colours. The colours have to dry completely before, we add a second layer on it.



5. Once the second layer was dried, I applied a layer of metallic colour on it. For the metallic colour, I used some water and for some of the colours, I used dry brush technique.



5. I then applied a varnish layer on the painting.

6. Then I added some rhinestones to the textures.




7. Here is the final look of the canvas.




I have got a youtube tutorial video for the step by step procedure as well. You can check the tutorial here.








I love making textures, playing with colours and enjoy every bit of it. This abstract texture painting is very easy and anyone should be able to get their own texture paintings by making their own textures and adding their favourite colours to it :)



Please let me know in case of any questions on the project.

You can connect to me on: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jennypennydiy/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/JennyPennyDIY1 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jennypennydiy/ emailId : you can drop questions : jennypennydiy@gmail.com Happy Crafting :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to reuse old she box

Beautiful bottle Decoration|Pattern Making|Texture Making|Antique look|Vintage look|Wine Bottle